Thursday, February 12, 2015

Time traveling and dreaming

Time traveling and dreaming
 Crack! boom! Aw my head hurts hello can any one hear me all my thing are down heres my chair.  I need to sit on it. What's burning aw oh I just realized I'm in a cave. What's behind me? Is that a dragon it is ah! should I fight it run away like a pussy cat or should I be brave no I need to run like a chicken.
 Hey Shauqi up here said Panhaboth,Tommy and Otis I'm safe now.
What's down there it's a dragon ah! We need to go in the portal go.

Where are we were in Egypt look there a place lets go wait what's that oh now we must be in a temple hay!
Who are you why do we need to say that? Guard's!  Get them!
Run said Shauqi look there's a hiding place.
We're safe for now look there's the portal let's grab these weapons go.

We're are we these are the Romans that's bad.
Yes we killed one!
Roman oh no now they all want to kill us there's the portal lets go.

Where we oh it's the Vikings
Ah run to the camp
oh look there's a portal lets go we're in the normal world. Wait! the dragon, the Romans and the Viking are here.
We had to battle them but some how we won woo ah wait it's only a dream
Oh I'm in a cave.... perhaps its not!

Shauqi

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to write on our blog, but please remember it is for children.