Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Roman Coin

This is a story I wrote after being inspired by this unit.

The Roman Coin

“Uh!Take this dust off me Uh!” Estela said.
Taking the dust  on her “we’re in a sand pit !” Estela said.
Maya said “Uh!?” and pressed a button without noticing. Help! Help! What is it? and took the dust off her. There was a big hole. They took the artefact. Maya said “ What is that? ”
“ It is a roman coin.” Estela said
“ A ROMAN COIN!” Maya said “LET ME SEE! LET ME SEE!”  and Maya saw it and said
“Who is on the coin” Estela said
“An important person from along time ago  I guess?” 
“But who?”
“How should I know?”Estela said
“ Well because you're really  smart.”
I think it is the king of the Romans.” Estela said
“ Good thinking you are really smart.” Maya said.
 Hello the coin said
“Apparently the coin can talk” Maya said.
“Hello coin ” they said back
“You are the awesomest coin I ever saw.”
“Cool !” both of them said at the same time BAM and then everybody left.
Maya

1 comment:

You are free to write on our blog, but please remember it is for children.