Thursday, February 5, 2015

The mystery of the diamond stone

This story was inspired by this unit.


The Mystery of the diamonds stone
“Ahhhhh!” I shouted when I thought something is sticking in my foot. I looked at my right foot. My shoe was gone! “My shoe isn't here.” I Shouted as loud as I could. I looked at the stranger. He looked like he was laughing. “Ahhhhh where am I!” I shouted.
“I got you.” Said the stranger. This time he really laughed.
Suddenly I saw a red diamond broken in millions and trillions of pieces. You can understand that he was a thief. Suddenly I saw my friends collecting the other diamonds.
“Can anyone help me?” Someone shouted. It looked like my friend.
“Who is that wanting some help. I said. The stranger shook his head and said
“Go back to work.” Stranger I thought I  looked at the bottom and started to dig and dig as fast as I could. I knew I could find something at the bottom. Suddenly I saw my shoe which was missing and I knew it really was a thief. Suddenly I saw the original diamond stone which was hidden in the mud. Then I dig side ways hoping I could call the police and after I went up ways so I could go up.
I told the police what I saw and she asked me if I could take her and I told her yes. So I took her there and showed and she put the thief in the jail and we went back to home to eat dinner at once. Without the police helped we couldn't do that.
By Wajiha

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to write on our blog, but please remember it is for children.