Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Black Eye

The Black Eye
This is a narrative story I wrote about the unit which is about the past because archeologist finds underground things to have evidence that people or dinosaurs lived in the past.

Bang! "I think I found something!" shouted Sak
with excitement.
"What is it?" I asked as fast as possible.
"I don't know" replied Sak
"Oh it's a rock" said Sak with a sad voice.
I tried to make him feel better so I said "there might be something underneath"
He took the rock "wow" he said
"It's a cave"
We went down and it was so dark and creepy even though we had torches.
"We're not well experienced so we might get lost" I said

Sak fell on me and I fell on the rock, the wall opened we were surprised.
Water came out and it stopped, my Dad called
"Hey come to Angkor Wat son"he said
"I'll try" I said
I hang up the phone and a black eye dropped from the wall.
I asked "What is that an eye?" My voice starts to echo "What's that voice repeating you?" asked Sak
"Echo I said we're in a room with no doors" I said
"Oh" said Sak
I lifted up the eye and it teleported Sak and I to Phnom Penh.
We lifted it up it again  and were in Angkor Wat.
We met our parents and I high fived Sak. We were so glad to be out of the cave.
Then suddenly the eye grew bigger. The eye started to change from black to a bright sparkling blue. It was moving now and started to jump towards me. It began to chase us and we screamed! "Ahhhhh!"
"We needed to solve another mystery " I said
We ran and ran trying hard not to fall over parts of the temple.
It finally stopped chasing us when we fell, we were so exhausted.
I shouted "I'm so tired."
"I know right" Sak said.

It started getting dark and the lights starts to flickers.
Where has the eye gone? Why did it stop chasing us?
Sak looked at me with a very worried face!
By Panhaboth

1 comment:

You are free to write on our blog, but please remember it is for children.