Monday, March 16, 2015

Purple Day

On Friday 6th March the ISPP Reps organised a Purple Day. Everyone dressed up in shades of purple. We wrote in class purple poems, sang purple songs and watched famous purple characters on video.  It was great fun! 
Below are some photographs of us on the day and some of our poetry.
Purple Poem
Purple poems in a purple world
With purple people and purple facts
Sad Flowers with purple petals with purple pollen in the middle
With bees buzzing and flowers sprouting
Purple hair everywhere
People in this world purple shops purple clothes and people
Fruits that are purple gazing in the light
Sparkling in the sun
People sick as dogs
As sad as a hedge hog
When the sad purple sky flies by.

Otis
Purple.

When I was sleeping every thing
Turned purple.
I got up and looked at my
Brothers they had turned com-
Pletely purple I did to.
What's happening? I yelled.
When I looked
At my bathroom I
Saw it had
Turned purple.


As I tiptoed downstairs and
Into the play-
Room I saw that
It had turned
Purple.
Then I
Went
Back
To
Bed.

By Isaac.

Purple Colour
There are flowers and grapes.
Egg plants and purple cabbages.
All are natural and purple.
Names for purple violet and lavender.
Toys are sometimes purple.
And clothes.
People use it for painting, drawing and sketching.
Purple crayons, pencils and markers are everywhere.
Purple is always near you!
By Wajiha

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to write on our blog, but please remember it is for children.