Wednesday, March 4, 2015

hunger lunch

Hunger lunch reflection
I felt unfair and happy.  I felt happy because I got the healthy food and  I felt unfair because the blue team got the yummy food. I learnt that we should be happy with what we get because in the world there are some people who do not have any money and we got healthy food but the blue team got junk food which is not healthy for our body. I felt sad for the red team because they got plain rice and it was dry and they did not have any meat or any proteins.  I learnt that it is hard to survive for the red. The blue team was the rich  team, the white team was the ok team and the red team was the very very poor team so the red team had to go far to go and get there water bottle. At the end of the Hunger lunch the blue and white team got to play but the red team had to tidy up so I felt sad. We did it because it is connecting to our new unit.
By:Angavai  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to write on our blog, but please remember it is for children.