Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hunger Lunch
I got rice for my group and my group is red when we want to drink water we need to was to drink water.
I felt angry because the red group was cleaning up and some people was showing off that the red group need to clean up.
I learned that people was jealous, mad and people was saying I hate you to each other.
I learned that people was stealing food and they did not ask for some food that they like.
I felt sad for the red group because they need to eat on the ground.
I was shocked that they was playing with foods.
I think Ms.CLaire,Ms.lisa and Ms.Teresa didthat because she want to know our feeling what will we do.
The blue group is high income.
The white group is medium income and the red income is poor.
Sak

1 comment:

You are free to write on our blog, but please remember it is for children.