Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Interview with Ms Ishbel's Gardeners

Interview with Ms. Ishbel’s Gardeners


We interviewed ms Ishbel's gardeners to learn about how to take care and plant the plants because they have a bottle garden.  So we went to their classroom and went in partners and I interviewed my partner about: What made you do it? What did you planted? What can you teach us about planting? What was hard for you? What was easy for you? What was fun? and Who watered those plants?


I learnt that they planted fast growing flowers so it take less time.
I learnt that they water the plants in the morning and evening because if you water it in the afternoon it will burn or dry out because it is too hot.
I learnt that we need to mix compost and dirt together.
I learnt that you need to put holes in the bottle because if not the plant will get soggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to write on our blog, but please remember it is for children.