Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hunger lunch

I thought it was a party when i came in but then i got sad because we only got rice while they get chicken rice and the other team got cookies,crisp and pizza so I started to get jealous.When I asked them for some they said “no” so i just sat down chat with my friends.
I thought it was unfair because we had to sit on the floor and eat with my hands,


I learnt how life was like for poor people and how jealous they are of the food we eat.I learnt that most of the rich people eat junk food.
I learnt that people had to walk really far to get water and you only can get a little at once and how some people can’t even get food.


I wasn't happy because I am not used to sitting on the floor and eating only rice with nothing else and I am not used to eating with my hands.
I was only jealous because they get to sit on tables and eat with spoon and forks and they get to eat rice with something or pizza and other foods.
I thought it wasn't really a good idea because some people cried.


I thought the teachers did it so they know what it is like to be poor because all of us have money and we don’t know what it is like to be poor.


The red team had to sit on the floor and eat rice only.(unlucky)(i was red team)
The white had rice with chicken with spoons and chairs and tables.(medium)

The blue team had pizza,crisp,Oreos and juices. (lucky)
Panhaboth

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to write on our blog, but please remember it is for children.