Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My reflection on Hunger Lunch

My reflection on Hunger Lunch


Today we did something called hunger lunch, what we did was picked a color out of a bag. The colors were red, blue and white. I was a red, the reds had to eat on the floor, with their hands and the only thing we ate was plain rice! The white group was on a table and eating with forks, they ate fried rice and a banana. The blue group had junk food, a candle and a table cloth.


I thought it was unfair and I got jealous. And while I was in the well they were stealing food from the blue table when ms. Claire said to share but I didn’t know any thing so I took some. And my group had to walk all the way to the lunch area that we called the well just to get water.


I think Ms. Claire did that to show us that some people don’t have enough to eat, and also there was a lot of people in the red group and 6 people in the blue group and I think She wanted to show us how many people  don’t have enough food.

Estela

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to write on our blog, but please remember it is for children.