Thursday, March 27, 2014

Today we went to the Grade 12's art exhibition this is what we thought.

I think the artwork shows what the artist is learning about and how they see things around them. The art gallery was full of artwork. I really enjoyed it. Amanda

I saw lots of paintings and clay sculptures that are very good. I learnt that the Grade 12's worked very hard with these paintings. My favourite was the Hamo Bay by Emma. I liked it because I didn't know if the sun was rising or going up or down,but I could see that she was putting so much effort into it.
Seo Young

There was this one art piece that had phones around it and they had all little faces in the phones. My question for it was how was it meant to make people feel, because I did not understand it, but I think it was about communicating and there was lots of different faces and they look like they were talking. I really enjoyed it.
Archie

I think the disco balls were the most interesting because they use other parts of magazines and made them into something else and it is also interesting, they try to tell you something. I think the message is people around the world are all the same.
Lyka
Photos by Vourneen

There was one piece of art that I really liked it had a mirror in it and I wondered why they put a mirror . There was one that was really interesting it was a newspaper dress and they said that the artist can fit in it which is really cool. I enjoyed visiting the art exhibition.
Morakod



Photos by Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to write on our blog, but please remember it is for children.