Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Summative assessment presentations


On Thursday we had a mini expo for our summative assessment about Children's rights. I enjoyed the expo but was a bit nervous. We had to pick a right from what we had learnt about children's rights and share our knowledge and persuade people to take action. I did a painting about the right to education and my message was ' Some girls in the world can't go to school and I think that's wrong!'
By Morakod

Photos by Ms Claire

What I thought about the summative assessment was that in the beginning I thought it was going to be really hard, but it was really easy and fun. I made a key note and the right I was doing was about the right to shelter. I only had a few questions from people who came to visit me at the expo. After finishing it I was really tired of talking so much and saying the same things, but I think it was worth it because I persuaded people to take action. I enjoyed the unit and I was wondering if we could make a field trip to build houses with Tabitha. 
Estela 
Photos by Ms Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to write on our blog, but please remember it is for children.